Thursday, 10 February 2011

Some cripplingly creepy poetry!

I've just received the first contributions to the 2011 Chiller Blog! They're not just good... they're very really extremely INCREDIBLY GOOD!

Here they are... if you dare read them!


DARKENED ROOMS  by John

Darkened rooms are filled with horror children! Dream of me and be scared...
fear me... hear me...
but do not scream
for I am the grim reaper
ha ha haa

by John




I AM SIN  by John
Scary thougtshave come to mind,
Children are snatched at night,
Riots of monsters appear in your dreams,
Emotions cry out to you.
As you know, hide and run!
My jar fills with broken lives.
I am evil. I am grim...call me sin.




YOU KNOW WHO!  by Piotr and Khaledur

It was dark in the night,
It would give you a fright,
As 'they' hold you tight.
And you know I'm right!

There in the dark,
You will hear a loud bark,
As the hellhounds bite.
When you turn on the light.

As you wake up,
Your body will shake and jump,
As they see you,
Not one but two
They're now after YOU!

Now this is no fairy,
It's actually quite scary,
You know who I'm talking about?
BLOODY MARY!






THE BONY HAND OF HELL  by Hallie

Mum? Mum, are you there?
That dreadful thought remains
Somewhere.
Running through the graveyard still trying to find thee,
Looking slowly behind me.
A long bony finger pointing at me while casting a shadow on the wall back to me.
Bouncing thoughts surrounding me,
Shadows casting everywhere but me.
Saying my last words and regrets before getting dragged down...
Under
Down under there!

6 comments:

  1. I was asleep.
    I was awake.
    I stared.
    It was dark.
    I looked.
    I saw nothing.
    I felt cold.
    I breathed.
    I heard my breathing.
    I heard my breathing in my mouth
    I heard my breathing in the room.
    The room was getting smaller.
    The walls were getting nearer.
    The ceiling was coming down towards me.
    The walls were getting nearer
    The room was getting smaller.
    I couldn't move.
    It was dark.
    It was darker.
    The breathing came back at me off the walls.
    The breathing came back at me off the ceiling.
    The wall was a box.
    I was in the box.
    The walls reached me and stopped.
    The ceiling reached me and stopped.
    I am in a box.
    I am in the box.
    I am in the box.
    I am in the box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm making this up as I go along:

    Blood, blood, is all I see,
    Blood, blood is within me,
    All I feel, touch,
    I Can't cope its all to much.

    Bang, bang, from the door,
    the vibration drips blood on the floor,
    Why would i want more,?

    Blood. -Piotr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont smile,dont smile, i can reconise you you dont want that before i shiver goodness around you

    ReplyDelete
  4. my heart is racing
    my feet is shivering
    i touch the floor

    grrracccc
    BOOOO!
    i see you but you dont see me
    i will jump in your night meres
    and turn it all around
    think of me think of me

    what a horrible...... youlle seee

    ReplyDelete
  5. The man who didn't believe in ghosts

    A man lived in a haunted house by himself all of a suddn the chair was rocking "what is that" screeched the man.But nobody answered it was dark, the man wanted to sleep so he looked under the bed nothing was there, he looked in the mirror and a nasty picture of a ghost appeared.The man bellowed "Agh! i have to call 999 before he could the ghost grabbed him on his fourhead...

    By Abu

    ReplyDelete

Please tell us what chilling activities you have been up to at home. Scared your little brother yet? Told a story that made your mum sleep with the light on? Maybe even tell us a short story of your own!