THE MAN WHO DIDN'T BELIEVE IN GHOSTS (by Abu)
A man lived in a haunted house by himself. All of a sudden, the chair started rocking. "What is that?" screeched the man. But nobody answered.
It was dark, the man wanted to sleep so he looked under the bed but nothing was there. He looked in the mirror and a nasty picture of a ghost appeared. The man bellowed "Agh! I have to call 999!" Before he could the ghost grabbed him on his forehead...
By Abu

It was dark.I was in the house. watching t.v then suddenly I heared something,I looked back nervously. There was nothing. Then as soon as i was going to take a deep breath the phone rang. I picked it up and there was a strange voice saying There comeing, There comeing, there comeing for you! there comeing theres nothing you can do. Then as soon I was going to put it down there was a whisper WE ARE COMEING, WE ARE COMEING WITH OUR MOUTH OPEN WIDE, WE ARE COMEING WE ARE COMEING, YOU CAN RUN BUT YOJU CANT HIDE! Then when i put the down my doorbell rang DING DONG.......
ReplyDeleteBy Khaledur