Friday, 11 February 2011

Some scary snippets

And now some spooky but anonymous contributions (don't forget to type your name at the end of your post!)

Don't smile,
Don't smile,
I can recognise you.
You dont want that!
Before i shiver goodness around you.

My heart is racing
My feet are shivering
I touch the floor

grrracccc
BOOOO!
I see you but you don't see me.
I will jump in your nightmares!
And turn it all around
Think of me.
Think of me.

what a horrible... YOU'LL SEE!

2 comments:

  1. As the night dawns we all sleep but what do we seek here a boy who goes to the mirror to seek if the story is true the story of bloody mary is af it seems....http://th02.deviantart.com/fs28/300W/f/2008/114/c/6/Bloody_Mary_by_black_kittie.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. drip,drop is all i hear i glare at the door and then something appears i dont know what i dont know how but i think its something to do with the house

    ReplyDelete

Please tell us what chilling activities you have been up to at home. Scared your little brother yet? Told a story that made your mum sleep with the light on? Maybe even tell us a short story of your own!